Sunday, November 23, 2008

Niko meets Santa




Today John and I took Niko to see Santa at the Bass Pro Shop, and his first encounter went pretty good. I put him on Santa's lap with his back facing him so he wouldn't know who was holding him. As soon as I did this, he got that "who are you giving me to?" look on his face which was captured in the picture. There were no tears, so I'll consider this first meeting a success! We walked around after and noticed a lot of dogs walking around, but somehow I don't think Lola would have fit in with them, because they were all big dogs like German Shepherds and Labs (dogs who probably accompany their owners hunting and camping-Lola's happier being a couch potato and planning sneak attacks on socks!)

2 comments:

Ballzilla said...

Wheres the Niko meets JJ blog what the deuce

Lani said...

it's coming...